Medical writer, grant writer & health communicator
Melissa delivers high quality, evidence- based medical and healthcare content to meet your communication needs.
Her expertise includes writing for a variety of audiences, including specialists, GPs, healthcare professionals, government, research organisations, not-for-profit organisations, consumers and the public.
* Translation of complex medical research for your target audience: specialists, GPs, healthcare professionals, government, research organisations, not-for-profit organisations, consumers and the public.
* Grant writing and editing for medical research/ government tender/ NDIS/ business development grants.
* Writing, editing and proofreading for medical and healthcare content or journal manuscript.
* Clear and concise content creation for your website, journal, blog, speech, company, grant proposal or pharmaceutical company.
Recent work includes:
* GP education for a government-owned healthcare company.
* Grant and Fellowship writing and editing.
* Writing for start up companies and for not-for-profit research institutes.
* Medical writing (eDetailing) for healthcare professionals.
* Symposium medical writer for a multinational pharmaceutical company.
* Pharmaceutical product/ market analysis for a multinational healthcare communication agency.
* Website content for medical specialists and start up healthcare companies.
* Blog content creation for medical specialists and start up healthcare companies.
* Regular contributor to an evidence-based research review healthcare blog.
* Medical writing feature articles for the leading magazine for GPs.
* PhD and Masters writing assistance for private individuals.
* Literature research and review.
* Reference finding for major pharmaceutical brands.
Recently published work:
Melissa has extensive experience in research and writing for pharmaceutical companies, healthcare communication agencies, not-for-profit organisations, start-ups, research institutes, government bodies, universities, and private individuals.
Her academic background is in science (molecular biology) and commerce (economics).
A native English speaker, Melissa is based in Sydney and provides remote services to a global clientele. She also has experience working with people who have difficulties in writing their own content due to visual impairment/ dyslexia/ dyspraxia.
Melissa is a member of the Australian Medical Writers Association.
Keywords: Medical Writing, Medical Editing, Medical Copywriting, Healthcare Content, Genetics, Healthcare, Mental Health, Vaccination, Asthma, Feminine Health, Wound Care, Infection, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Gut Health, Dementia, Bipolar Disorder, Hearing, Cancer, Diabetes, Disability, NDIS, Biosimilars, Bioanalysis, Regulated Bioanalysis, Antimicrobial Resistance, Telomere Biology, Aging Research, GP Education, Healthcare Professional Education, Nurse Education, E-Detailers, Literature Review, Editing, Speech Writing, Nursing, Blogs, Manuscripts, Grant Writing, NDIS, Patient Information, Patient E-books, Patient Fact Sheets, Newspapers, Grant Writing, Grant Editing, Literature Reviews, Blogs, Website Content, Evidence-Based Research.