& health communicator
Looking for high quality, evidence- based medical and healthcare content for your audience?
Melissa writes for some of Australia's leading healthcare companies, research institutes, not-for-profit organisations, universities as well as for medical specialists, GPs, healthcare professionals, consumers and the public.
* Translation of complex medical research for your target audience
* Grant writing and editing for medical research/ government tender/ NDIS/ business development grants
* Writing, editing and proofreading of your medical and healthcare content or journal manuscript
* Clear and concise content creation for your website, journal, blog, speech, manual, newsletter, grant proposal, interview, report or online education module
Recent work includes:
* Website content creation for not-for-profit healthcare organisations, medical specialists and companies
* Article creation for evidence-based research healthcare review, medical magazines and Australian newspapers
* Report/ manual writing for start up companies and for not-for-profit research institutes
* Medical writing (GP education, eDetailing and online learning) for healthcare professionals and the general public
* Symposium medical writing to showcase conference presentations
* Blog content creation for healthcare companies
* Grant and Fellowship writing and editing
* PhD and Masters writing assistance and editing for students
* Literature research and review
Recent published work includes:
Melissa has extensive experience in research and writing for pharmaceutical companies, healthcare communication agencies, not-for-profit organisations, start-ups, research institutes, government bodies, universities, and private individuals.
Her academic background is in science (molecular biology) and commerce (economics).
A native English speaker, Melissa is based in Sydney and provides remote services to a global clientele. She also has experience working with people who have difficulties in writing their own content due to visual impairment/ dyslexia/ dyspraxia.
Melissa is a member of the Australian Medical Writers Association.
Keywords: Medical Writing, Medical Editing, Medical Copywriting, Healthcare Content, Genetics, Healthcare, Mental Health, Heart Health, Heart Attack, Vaccination, Asthma, Feminine Health, Wound Care, Infection, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Gut Health, Dementia, Bipolar Disorder, Hearing, Cancer, Diabetes, Disability, NDIS, Biosimilars, Bioanalysis, Regulated Bioanalysis, Antimicrobial Resistance, Telomere Biology, Aging Research, GP Education, Healthcare Professional Education, Nurse Education, Online Education, E-Detailers, Literature Review, Editing, Speech Writing, Nursing, Blogs, Manuscripts, Grant Writing, NDIS, Patient Information, Patient E-books, Patient Fact Sheets, Newspapers, Grant Writing, Grant Editing, Literature Reviews, Blogs, Website Content, Evidence-Based Research.